Sunday, March 28, 2010

Passover

For many years, I searched for the meaning of Easter and was repeatedly disappointed in what I experienced. Perhaps your experiences have been different, but, in my personal search, I have found more meaning and satisfaction in the ceremony of Passover than I have ever known before my first observance in 1990 - 20 years ago. If you are celebrating Passover this evening, or on any other evening of your belief, I truly wish you peace and comfort.

Remember, we are not to observe Passover in an "unworthy" manner according to Paul's admonition. That does not mean that we need to be worthy. He is addressing the manner in which we observe. None of us human beings could ever be worthy.

May God bless you during this wonderful spring season of Holy Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment