Monday, July 11, 2011

Morning Motivation

From my cousin:

When I woke up this morning lying in bed,
I was asking myself, What are some of the secrets of success in life?
I found the answer right there, in my very room.

The fan said "Be cool"
The roof said "Aim high"
The window said "See the world"
The clock said "Every minute is precious"
The mirror said "Reflect before you act"
The calendar said "Be up to date"
The door said "Press hard for your goals.
The carpet said "Kneel down and pray"

Carry a Heart that Never Hates.
Carry a Smile that Never Fades.
Carry a Touch that Never Hurts.

HAVE A PURPOSEFUL DAY
IN THE LORD!

'God Blesses Us To Be A Blessing Unto Others'

Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the plans I have for YOU, declares the LORD…’
"Never give the devil a ride, he will want to take over the driving."

Be still for a while and praise God for His favor, His grace and His
Awesomeness. God is able to do the impossible and is always near.
He loves us unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment